Enrol Now & Get Your Free Pronunciation ePointers
This practical and enjoyable program will equip staff with the knowledge, awareness and practical skills needed to communicate professionally and enthusiastically towards customers.
Please note, pricing is per delegate - 10-14 delegates per group
Course content includes:
- Projecting a Positive Attitude.
- Defining Customer Service Excellence.
- Creating a Professional Image and Building Rapport.
- The Customer's Basic Needs.
- Behaviour that Impress/Frustrate the Customer.
- Professional Greetings.
- Your Dynamic Voice.
- The' Vocal Smile'.
- Positive Language.
- Listening Skills.
- Dealing with Difficult Customers.
- Understanding Personality Profiles.
- Thinking on your Feet.
- Assertiveness vs Aggression.
- Body language and Eye Contact.
*Please note the price is per delegate.
Training manual, Voice Clinic Pen, Refreshments, Lunch and a Certificate of Completion.