Receive your Manual and Relaxation Station CD and work through the Exercises and Tips in the Comfort of Your Home or Office.
Excellent Stress Management,Relaxation and Stress Release.
Listen to the Relaxation Instrumental Music composed by Dr C.J Harrisberg.
Drastically Improve the Quality of your Life.
- Stress and Stress Awareness -What is stress? How to identify personal stress triggers or hooks.
- Proactive and Reactive Behaviour-Choosing ones own response to stressful situations.
- Self Image-Skills and techniques to ensure the creation, development and maintenance of a positive self image.
- Conflict Resolution/Management-Communication skills to reduce stress and resolve conflict in relationships.
- Time Management-The use of a diary, prioritizing tasks, the wheel of life – achieving a balance between work and recreation to reduce stress and tension.
- Goal Setting-Short term, medium term and long term goals – personal plan of action to fulfill aims in life.
- A Healthy Lifestyle-Nutrition and eating habits, steps to a peaceful night’s sleep, regular exercise and leisure time.
- Stress in the Work Environment-The key contributors to burnout in the working environment and how to manage it.
- Breathing and Relaxation-Muscular relaxation and breathing exercises to help you cope with your stress.
- Happiness and Well-being-How to harness all the skills that have been learnt in order to achieve.